Data Management Specialist
Location: Osaka, Japan
Salary: ¥8000000 - ¥10000000 per annum + competitive
Sectors: BI, Big Data & Analytics
Job Type: Permanent
- Governor of commercial area's master data and transactional data with strong collaboration with IT.
- Monitoring Data quality and data accuracy Control.
- Guarantee appropriate data usage with security control process.
- Extracting, loading, integrating data based on business requirements.
- Data Process and Integration management.
- Data Catalog management and enable and democratize DWH usage.
- Data Integration with using ETL tool creating Business User Mart.
- With Business partner and tool coordinator, lead the data mart design to create appropriate report design and implementation for brand strategy / campaign progress tracking.
- Create requirements and converse to design, and lead to configure of data warehouse to meet business process and business requirements.
- Data management in Data Lake (AWS S3) to meet business requirements and to keep data environment clean.
- Negotiate IT architects to build or maintain the data domain (sales, activity, master data), and integrate data mart appropriately.
- Control inbound data cleanse and integrated format to utilize easily for data consumer.
- Embrace business data requirements and suggest the solution using data warehouse.
- Lead change management to increase data capability across a variety of stakeholders.
- Project Management Office for the Commercial Data platform integration project and other projects.
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Basic Knowledge (SnapLogic, or other ETL tool (like infomatica power centre), Athena, SQL, data warehouse management)
- English, Japanese
- Good negotiation skills and communication skills
- Strong Project management skills
- Ability to work in large, work with global team and diverse team.
- Good understanding data modeling.
To find out more about Computer Futures, please visit www.computerfutures.com