Digital Associate Director (CF-33972949)
American online audiobook and podcast service that allows users to purchase and stream audiobooks and other forms of spoken word content.
- Plan and deliver global Product roadmap for the Japanese marketplace.
- Monitor and track delivery status across multiple teams and projects.
- Ensure an appropriate degree of consistency in planning, documentation and core practices across teams to ensure meaningful velocity.
- Build partnerships with cross-functional teams to influence decisions, drive alignment and prioritisation.
- Be the Japan Product Owner, ensuring the needs of the Japanese business are featured and scoped within global Product roadmap.
- Be a leader of operational excellence and delivery standards of practice.
- Develop the vision, mission, goals, strategies, and tactics for the successful launch of new products in the Japanese marketplace.
- Fluency in both English and the Japanese language.
- Experience in digital,product management, product marketing, ecommerce.
- Experience in coordinating teams and communicating to senior management.
- Strong analytical and Excel experience.
- Experience working in ambiguity. No set tasks, need to identify projects, set own goals, and work with cross functional teams.
To find out more about Computer Futures, please visit www.computerfutures.com | Computer Futures についてもっと詳しく知りたい方はこちらへ→ www.computerfutures.com
Award winner of:
Great Place to Work 2019 | Growth Company of the Year by TALint Recruitment Awards 2019 | Best IT & Technology Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International Awards 2018