Digital Manager- Payments
The client is a team of passionate people aiming to make the most powerful online tool for food delivery in the world. Their mindset is that ordering food should be easy, fast and most importantly fun! Currently exploding in popularity in Southeast Asia and now are setting their sights on Japan.
The client is looking for a digital payments expert to lead the operationalization of digital payment solutions on the client's platforms. Main responsibilities will include, but is not limited to:
- Working in close cooperation with all divisions of our Regional and Global Digital Payments Teams and all key internal and external stakeholders.
- Coordinating with internal stakeholders to ensure that users have the best customer experience while using the client's digital payment features.
- Ensure the smooth and efficient operations of all digital payments systems and instruments from an internal and external perspective.
- Ensure compliance of all digital payment features with relevant laws and regulations.
- Carry out market research to present the best practices in the world of online and digital money transactions and payments, to gather concrete customer insights and requirements, and to provide global benchmarks.
The ideal candidate will be either doing a partnerships / business development role within a digital payments company OR someone working for an EC platform, focused on payment partnerships. Candidates should also speak fluent Japanese and English and have some of the following:
- At least five years of relevant experience working in a company that offers digital payment solutions.
- Experience of building and executing the strategy for digital payment solutions including e-wallets.
- Experience in managing all business operations related to providing digital payment solutions.
- Project management and organizational skills and the capability to handle complex projects.
- Analytical and troubleshooting skills