Digital Marketing Manager
My client has an open position to lead its digital communications strategy, implementation, and execution. This role includes content creation and distribution across all relevant media channels and the ability to measure its effectiveness to make adjustments, as appropriate. We need a high-energy, creative team player who is excited about starting with a mostly blank canvas to develop this critical core competency within our growing organization.
- Help drive overall marketing message to target audience
- Study target market to help deliver messages that are relevant and on-trend
- Develop, execute and manage multimedia content:
- Oversee content strategy and voice for multiple audiences across all delivery channels
- Develop, execute and oversee written communications, presentations, news stories, web content, correspondence, and social media posts from original concept through final implementation with limited oversight
- Recommend, implement and refine strategies that promote effective digital delivery of content
- Quantitatively measure digital marketing campaigns
- Lead creation and adoption of digital community:
- Develop and implement digital strategy to engage current and prospective clients
- Drive current and prospective clients to our digital content
- Liaise with internal stakeholders to produce content that is compelling to our targeted digital community
- Serve as in-house digital media expert
- Develop strategies for brand management, reputation management and issues management, including managing comments on digital channels
- Build and maintain relationships with internal and external collaboration partners
The ideal candidate:
- Proven high-level experience in digital communications strategy, up-to-date knowledge of digital disciplines and best practices, including search engine optimization, content marketing, behaviordata driven marketing, PR & digital media and user experience, ability to think strategically at the highest levels, developing solid plans and strategies to be able to fulfil the organization's broader goals.
- Strong understanding of all aspects of digital media.
- Strong oral, written and interpersonal communication skills with experience in managing digital strategies with commercial outcomes.
- Ability to work at all levels of the organization
- Ability to develop new ideas through collaboration and execute on creative ideas
- Understand social media
- Team oriented -ability to work well with diverse, cross-functional teams
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communications skills