Digital Solution Integration Specialist (CF-33943765)
We are seeking a solution-oriented, customer-first minded, and hands-on professional to bring digital solutions to our hospital customers. These solutions provide greater access to data and information, seamless clinical media With regard to the information contained in this CV you are bound by Computer Futures terms of Business which are enclosed www.computerfutures.com management, enhanced learning and development, and collaboration tools. The Digital Solution Integration Specialist will be responsible for consulting, demonstration, clinical workflow blueprinting, user training, and overall digital implementation management. Working closely with Sales and other teams, this position will ensure a smooth and first-class digital onboarding experience for our customers and act as the primary point of contact throughout the onboarding process.
Roles and Responsibilities
* Collaborate with Marketing and Sales teams on digital targeting and planning.
* Demonstrate, promote, and sell digital solutions to key customer personnel at hospitals as a specialist to expand adoption of our digital solutions.
* Facilitate multi-department meetings with customers.
* Ensure the timely implementation of agreements between customer and legal teams.
* Set expectations and gain alignment with customer on onboarding activities and timeline.
* Perform consulting services: clinical workflow analysis, blueprinting, and optimization with the customer and informing technical architecture.
* Coordinate technical implementation activities as the primary customer point of contact.
* Provide user training and prepare customer for first use after installation.
* Support existing accounts for new digital solution releases, upgrades, and other activities.
* Seek out and communicate improvement opportunities with internal stakeholders.
* Develop strong relationships with customer stakeholders, ensuring that they receive the highest individual attention.
* Minimum 5+ years of experience in relevant position (digital integration, B2B digital transformation), required
* Minimum 2+ years of experience in clinical imaging or similar medical device sales, and experience with hospital systems such as EMR/PACS DICOM/HL7, preferred
* Complex problem-solving, analysis, and project management skills
* Excellent interpersonal skills with demonstrated ability in consulting and training.
* Wide technical aptitude, able to speak knowledgeably about all aspects of digital solutions and implementation process
* Excellent communication and presentation skills across organizational levels.
* Able to work and achieve goals with minimal direction
* Capable as a key member of multi-department team to deliver outstanding customer experience.
* Experience negotiating and implementing contracts and agreements is a plus
* Ability to travel up to 75%, required (Occasional overseas travel, required)
* Japanese language: Native level, required
* English language: Reading/writing proficiency required, verbal proficiency is preferred
To find out more about Computer Futures, please visit www.computerfutures.com | Computer Futures についてもっと詳しく知りたい方はこちらへ→ www.computerfutures.com
Award winner of:
Great Place to Work 2019 | Growth Company of the Year by TALint Recruitment Awards 2019 | Best IT & Technology Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International Awards 2018