Automation Engineer will analyze which test cases to automate and develop the right testing tools to help UPR deliver quality software. This Engineer will enhance the automation framework in order to replace manual testing efforts for new app lication features.
This individual will be responsible for automated testing for assigned products and their associated releases; includes creating the framework for our automation efforts, scripting and maintaining au tomated scripts for multiple automated tools.
The lead software quality engineer should be competent in process orientation and conflict resolution.
- Develop and build automation frameworks and tests for regression test suites
- Maintain and update automated test systems as functionality changes
- Analyze failures and collaborate with Software Engineers to ensure root cause is investigated.
- Perform Manual testing and other duties needed as part of the overall Quality Testing Team
- Review and analyze data requirements, software requirements and design specifications to ensure proper test coverage
- Responsible to provide testing evidence for compliance approval
- Combined 5+ years testing experience on mobile, web, client server and integrated core systems applications.
- Coding experience with automated testing frameworks, tools, services, and physical device
- A bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Engineering is required for this position. The bachelor degree can be substitute with or 7+ years of testing experience with proven demonstration of testing expertise.
- Hands-on Experience with API Testing Tools like Postman, SOAP UI, RestAPI, or ReadyAPI and scripting experience using required programming languages, i.e., groovy, Java, Python, or Ruby.
- Proven track record to creating and executing on highly effective quality processes
- Experience driving end-to-end software quality
- Strong knowledge of QA methodology and tools
- Experience in writing test plans, test automation, or test cases
- Demonstrated experience in test framework design and development
To find out more about Computer Futures, please visit www.computerfutures.com | Computer Futures についてもっと詳しく知りたい方はこちらへ→ www.computerfutures.com
Award winner of:
The IT and Technology Recruitment Company of the Year by TIARA Awards 2018 | Best Large Company to Work For by TIARA Awards 2021 | Best CSR Initiative by TIARA Awards2019 | Best Workplace by Great Place to Work Institution 2018, 2020 & 2021