Director, Customer Support APAC
As the Customer Support Director working for a true global company within software and cloud, you will build and lead a Customer Service & Support team to provide world-class support to their enterprise business and also consumer customers in the Japan and APAC (JAPAC) region. Based in Tokyo, you will be an influential leader of this customer support division and drive forward positive change and improvements of this exciting division.
You should be able to speak Native / Fluent Japanese and Business level English, and possess some experience in the following areas:
- 10+ years of experience supporting large business customers and complex enterprises with subsidiary and agency models
- Contact Center leadership experience supporting both consumer and enterprise customers
- Ability to develop strong relationships and establish clear boundaries with stakeholders at peer and executive levels
- Flexibility in time to overlap with US, India and UK peers as required
- Proven ability leading and building high-performing teams focused on continual improvement, process development, communication and knowledge sharing
- Experience working with Engineering, CSM and Sales teams driving coordination and collaboration between the disparate groups.
What you will get to do in this role:
- Build world-class Support delivery for the Japan and APAC region leveraging both in-house and partner agent models.
- Evaluate workforce to ensure we have the right skills, capacity and quality to deliver business grade support to our customers in the region.
- Manage & lead the team to develop delivery plans that maximize customer experience and achieve higher value realization and customer satisfaction.
- Work with Customer Success Managers and other field teams collaborating to provide world-class service to our customers
- Work with Engineering to expedite the resolution of customer issues
- Provide career development opportunities for key team members. Create and articulate a framework for management and motivation for the broader team.
- Contribute thought leadership and best practices, both internally and externally, around business transformation.
- Attract, hire and retain top talent for each functional role.
- Actively lead meetings to provide an overview of the customer experience, including escalations and areas of concern, as well as feedback from customers on product supportability.
This truly is a great opportunity for a strategic and influential leader to make a serious impact on the direction of this division within a key market player; coupled with an attractive compensation package on offer.
For more information, please apply or contact Daniel Ovenden on LinkedIn or by phone (03-4520-4083) as soon as possible!