This is a software company that takes on very challenging software problems, delivers high quality software solutions to clients and helps to grow professionally both the team as well as the people we work with.
This company became a subsidiary of American blockchain company developing the exchange for crypto assets, in June 2021. Hence we are particularly concentrating on their product development and supporting them with our high technical skills.
The role - Team Scope:
As a director of Engineering:
- You will work below the this companies' CEO/CTO and be responsible for both managing team members, improving existing system design as well implementing changes it and supporting team members.
- You will be working on Parent's company crypto exchange and related products.
- You will help to build a hybrid decentralized exchange (hDEX/hybrid DEX), which makes users money save by keeping it in smart contracts while also enabling a fast trading experience.
- You will not only only help the Backend team but also work with the frontend team and communicate frequently with the parent company to design solutions.
- Design and implement new micro services
- Help both frontend and backend team to increase efficiency and unblock them
- Improve testing and maintainability of code
- Support other members and review code
- Participate in sprint meetings and gather requirements and write tickets Help with manage tasks and team members
- Participate in sprints and product meetings and provide advice from a technical point of view.
- React, Typescript
- GitLab CI
- Apache Kafka
- Familiarity with scrum
- Be able to jump into new code and learn new languages (for example nim)
- Experience with one message queue (Kafka, RabbitMq or similar services)
- 5 or more years experience in web development
- Frontend development experience in either React or Vue or a similar framework
- Experience with written unit and integration tests
- Experience in developing web services and maintaining them
- IT enthusiast who seeks challenge for new technology and services
- Some member management experience
- Being able to have work related communication in English and Japanese (N2 or above)
- Be able to discuss system design in English
- Some experience with trading / financial markets
- experience with working with members of different backgrounds Mindset that ideal candidate has:
- Help each others
- Always challenge your self
- Learn new things
- Always try to improve efficiency,
- Quality over Quantity
Location: Full Remote work from all over Japan is possible, however a few times a year we require you to come to the head office in Fukuoka
To find out more about Computer Futures, please visit www.computerfutures.com | Computer Futures についてもっと詳しく知りたい方はこちらへ→ www.computerfutures.com
Award winner of:
Great Place to Work 2019 | Growth Company of the Year by TALint Recruitment Awards 2019 | Best IT & Technology Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International Awards 2018
Apply for this Job