DX Specialist (CF-33969009)
The world's leading music company.
- Proceed DX for all employees, communicating with Global IT team. You'll work closely with stakeholders, technology leaders, and Business Development & User enablement team in Global IT to ensure project goals are met.
- As part of the Global IT to deliver and manage IT value.
- Responsible for developing, maintaining, and implementing continuous improvement of Business Processes with Digital IT solutions
- Responsible for managing outside IT solution vendor to keep best support level from them
- Experiences in managing IT project
- Project management skills - the ability to multi-task, time management, organization and prioritization skills with the ability to manage and meet deadlines.
- Excellent people skills with the ability to work with a global, team environment.
- Proactive approach and desire to launch and successfully execute new initiatives.
- Change Management skills/experiences would be highly required
- Strong customer focus: able to translate and connect customer's business needs to training offerings that are effective.
- Ability to work collaboratively, establish excellent relationships with partners and extended training team.
- Results and success-oriented with strengths in problem solving and development of solutions.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills and ability in Japanese/English to communicate ideas and information effectively, clearly, and concisely.
To find out more about Computer Futures, please visit www.computerfutures.com | Computer Futures についてもっと詳しく知りたい方はこちらへ→ www.computerfutures.com
Award winner of:
Great Place to Work 2019 | Growth Company of the Year by TALint Recruitment Awards 2019 | Best IT & Technology Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International Awards 2018