E Commerce Manager
Location: Tokyo, Japan
Sectors: Digital & e-Commerce
Job Type: Permanent
- Communicate with (or to) individuals or groups verbally and/or in writing (e.g. customers, suppliers, associates).
- Drive, develop, and implement the business plan for area of responsibility to achieve facility goals (e.g., production, quality, safety) and implement operational improvements.
- Forecast and follow up on staffing, workload and performance results to meet business demands for workload and performance results.
- Investigate and ensure associate, customer and supplier concerns are resolved, using own judgment or consulting others when needed.
- Monitor and ensure facility-wide compliance with Logistics and company quality and safety standards, policies, procedures and directives
- Serve as a community liaison
- Supervise and manage associates and leaders in area of responsibility
Our ideal candidate will have:
- 3-5 years' experience in e-commerce or website management.
- Strong problem-solving skills, a positive attitude, and a team player mentality
- Knowledge in Microsoft Excel, Adobe Illustrator, HTML, SEO, inventory management and more.
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- A positive attitude and a willingness to help where needed
- A growth mindset: strong desire to learn, grow, and embrace new ideas
To find out more about Computer Futures, please visit www.computerfutures.com