Famous, European Fashion Brand with large customer base here in Japan.
This position oversees overall e-commerce activities in line with the company's business objectives and priorities, encompassing merchandise plan, website capabilities and marketing activities.
- Responsible for managing e-commercebusinessincludingown ECcommerce site and 3rd party partner Websites.
- Propose and lead new Omni-channel development by working with outside vendors, domestic, and global IT teams.
- 3rd party partner management(channel development, activities and terms negotiation)
- Responsible for e-commerce merchandise strategies by partnering with Merchandising Department and plan/achieve sales targets.
- Manage the company's website and day-to-day operations including site contents, site analysis, campaign management, inventory control, vendor management, merchandising plan, and business analysis.
- Manage digital marketing (SEM, SEO, retargeting, affiliate, etc.)
- Develop promotions/campaign plans to increaseECcustomer base by working with interanl CRM team.
- Analyze and report the site performance, marketing campaigns/promotions, and KPIs using Google Analytics, EMS and BI.
- Provide weekly, monthly, e-commerce performance reports with internal stake holders.
- Project vendor management
- Team management (direct reports:4)
- Ideal more than 5 years of e-commerce and direct marketing experience in a retail specialty environment, or luxury environment
- Bachelor's degree or the equivalent
- Analytical skills (GA, BI, etc.)
- Outstanding interpersonal, communication and organizational skills
- Deadline oriented
- Team player
- Budget control experience
- Fluent Japanese and English
- Team Management Experience
- Coding experience preferable
- Currently a resident of Japan