eCommerce Project Manager (CF-33957846)
Key Job Accountabilities:
- Lead to renew / migrate the existing the company's eCommerce sites to a new Digital platform
- Control project management activities including scoping, risks and issues, and internal and external resource
- Leverage global best practices and accelerate the standardization of business processes by collaborating with Asia Pacific Zone and Global counterparts along with business partners
- Interpret business needs and wants into tangible and practical solutions
- Have a good understanding of project budgeting process, as well as the ability to assess return on investment
- Support the ongoing running of eCommerce solutions, including pipeline management and issue resolution.
- Support the ongoing operation of non eCommerce web sites and the company intranet
- Keep abreast of latest innovations within the digital industry, including new technologies and practices
Qualifications / Skill Sets Required:
- Business level English and Japanese
- Experience of project management within the digital industry.
- Knowledge of best practices around web and digital application development, including: security, analytics, hosting.
- Offshore and onsite vendor management experience
- A 'can-do' attitude and a willingness to work with others in close collaboration.
- To be able to inspire and influence business stakeholders based upon best practices and industry experience
- Capability and willingness to learn new skills and technologies
- Change management/ process improvement experience
Nice to Have:
- Experience of end-to-end e-commerce project delivery, in particular Salesforce Commerce Cloud (Demandware).
- Knowledge or experience of waterfall and/or agile project management methodologies, including budget management (such as PMP, Prince2)
- Experience of working within a global, multi-tier organisation with international stakeholders and vendors.
- Knowledge of Content Management Systems (CMS), in particular Sitecore and WordPress
To find out more about Computer Futures, please visit www.computerfutures.com | Computer Futures についてもっと詳しく知りたい方はこちらへ→ www.computerfutures.com
Award winner of:
Great Place to Work 2019 | Growth Company of the Year by TALint Recruitment Awards 2019 | Best IT & Technology Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International Awards 2018