This is a global online fashion retailer known for its specialization in luxury fashion - owning multiple e-commerce stores.
- MUST be located in Tokyo, Japan. This role is hybrid.
- Japanese and English fluency is also a must.
- At least 5 years of e-commerce experience (retailers preferred) - with hands-on operations.
- Manage a team of 2 if considered for a Senior Manager role.
- Achieve sales targets via their largest EC channel.
- Manage commercial and seasonal calendars, along with merchandising campaigns.
- Market research and anticipate consumer needs and wants, along with competitor analysis.
- Collaborate with HQ to propose and execute merchandising activities.
Computer Futures is part of the larger SThree K.K group
To find out more about Computer Futures, please visit www.computerfutures.com | Computer Futures についてもっと詳しく知りたい方はこちらへ→ www.computerfutures.com
Award winner of:
The IT and Technology Recruitment Company of the Year by TIARA Awards 2018 | Best Large Company to Work For by TIARA Awards 2021 | Best CSR Initiative by TIARA Awards2019 | Best Workplace by Great Place to Work Institution 2018, 2020 & 2021