Due to a successful concept phase of a new development programme, I am on the lookout for a highly experienced Electronics engineer to join one of our customers based in Oxford.
They are looking for an Engineer with a interest in the bigger picture of product design and someone who is highly collaborative, to be able to work in synergy with the multi-disciplinary team.
Your main role and responsibilities will be to take an existing concept to product design.
The key activities and experience required are:
- Analogue and digital circuit design using CAD design software (ALTIUM/ OrCAD)
Working with colleagues to design new systems, circuits and devices or develop existing technology.
- Carrying out feasibility studies for new technical innovations.
- Testing theoretical designs.
- Writing specifications.
- Software and hardware verification and validation.
- Following defined development processes.
- Drawing up plans and specifications for projects, using computer-assisted engineering and design software.
- Estimating material, construction, and labour costs, and project timescales.
- The transfer of products from the development phase to production, in conjunction with the development team.
This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to work in a flexible, collaborative and innovative environment and who wants to play an instrumental part in the development of a brand new product.
6 months initial contract
Flexible working / on-site as required (1-2 days per week)
Please click here to find out more about our Key Information Documents. Please note that the documents provided contain generic information. If we are successful in finding you an assignment, you will receive a Key Information Document which will be specific to the vendor set-up you have chosen and your placement.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and WalesApply for this Job