The role is to support production stage test and debug of test scripts.
Key skills required:
- triage issues in production before escalating to the design team
- perform component level debug
- understand and perform basic debug of Python test utilities
- Familiarity with Linux and ability to follow basic Linux instructions
- Familiarity with RF and other test equipment
Based in Ross on Wye (3 days on site)
Rate:£50 per hour Outside IR35
Please click here to find out more about our Key Information Documents. Please note that the documents provided contain generic information. If we are successful in finding you an assignment, you will receive a Key Information Document which will be specific to the vendor set-up you have chosen and your placement.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and WalesApply for this Job