Are you a Salesforce Administrator or Consultant with experience on Experience Cloud?
Do you want to work on exciting projects for one of the UK's leading independently owned investment specialists?
Do you enjoy working from home with a competitive salary?
If you answered yes to these questions, then we have the perfect opportunity for you.
You will be responsible for designing, developing, and maintaining the clients Experience Cloud.
You will collaborate in a small team of Salesforce experts and stakeholders to ensure best practices and quality standards.
To be successful in this role, you should have:
- At least 3 years of experience as a Salesforce administrator or consultant
- At least 1 year of experience with Experience cloud (formerly Community Cloud)
- Salesforce Administrator and/or Experience Cloud Consultant certifications
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- A fully remote working environment
- A competitive salary of £75,000 per year
- A supportive and collaborative culture
- Opportunities for learning and career growth
If you are interested in this role, please apply now with your CV. We look forward to hearing from you soon!
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales
Apply for this Job