For one of the biggest Energy supplier in Belgium, we're looking for an experienced .NET Developer!
What can you do?
- Develop and maintain the Power Trading applications
- Support design and troubleshooting efforts
- Mentor junior software engineers.
- Promote technical growth, making recommendations on software.
- Determine operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions.
- Develop software solutions by studying information needs, conferring with users, and studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes.
The Power Trading applications are all developed in-house and written in C#, Angular and Python (with Numpy and Pandas) and are hosted in the Azure cloud using Kubernetes. There is a high demand for adding new features to these applications as well as for extending the existing portfolio.
The service shall be carried out within the Power Trading team within the Copany's management division. The purpose of the role is to support and build in-house tools which service the trading desk: booking automation, pricing, risk/PnL analysis, trading signals, and execution automation.
The Power Trading desk in Brussels is the company's hub, managing all power related trading activities: power generation hedging, power market making, renewable trading etc…
The successful candidate will belong to the feature team which is located in close proximity to the trading desk.
Angular, Azure DevOps, C#, Cloud (Azure/AWS), Git, Kubernetes, Pandas, Python, Software Development
- C#, problem solving & debugging skills, software development, unit-testing, working knowledge of software best practices and writing clear & maintainable code require 5-7 years of experience
If you're interested, make sure to apply or reach out! I'd love to work together.Apply for this Job