Frontend Engineer (CF-33947423)
We have created an API to seemlessly integrate to Japanese games and digital services. When you click checkout you are directed to our website to confirm payment details and compatible will all major payments in Japan.
Our platform is rapidly growing, so you will help build the platform to handle payments on a global scale. We work in an english environment so please do not worry about Japanese, though it is always welcomed. We can sponsor candidates from overseas with Japanese VISA after probation period.
Our ideal candidate has experience working with Vue, and web applications that handle large amounts of traffic. They will also have strong knowledge of HTML, CSS and JS. Testing and code quality are also extremely important to us, so having a strong knowledge of testing and the different testing types is required. They would also be comfortable with Ruby and Rails, and able to make small tweaks to the backend code as needed to support frontend requirements.
- Strong understanding of HTML, CSS and JS
- Strong understanding of SPA frameworks (preferably Vue.js but others are fine)
- Experience with building web pages for both mobile and desktop use
- Experience with testing frontend applications
- Familiarity with browser based i18n functionality
These are optional, but be sure to mention them when applying
- Experience with Ruby and Ruby on Rails
- Experience working on backend web development
- Experience with Typescript
To find out more about Computer Futures, please visit www.computerfutures.com | Computer Futures についてもっと詳しく知りたい方はこちらへ→ www.computerfutures.com
Award winner of:
Great Place to Work 2019 | Growth Company of the Year by TALint Recruitment Awards 2019 | Best IT & Technology Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International Awards 2018