Real-time management for renowned company in IT is facing a digital transformation. For this complex matter with many stakeholders, the company is looking for a functional analyst to join the existing team.
As a Functional Analyst your responsibilities include translating the business needs into functional and technical analyses which then need to be transferred to the developers. Your duties may also include testing, documenting, preparing and supporting PRD Deployments.
- You will be responsible for functional analysis from A to Z within your domain: information retrieval, identifying risks, capturing and identifying customer needs, executing the analysis…
- You challenge the customer where necessary to identify business needs and validate the needs and requirements with the customer.
- You will make functional improvement proposals for existing applications and ensure that these applications better match the needs in the field.
- You will collaborate on data modelling and analysis.
- You will analyse bugs and data quality problems in applications and make proposals to solve them.
- You co-write test scenarios.
- You participate in (regression) testing in the context of in-production setups.
- You help document processes/information flows and applications.
- For the project you work on, you will be the point of contact for other analysts, developers, solution architects, enterprise architects and other teams involved.
- You will help build reports and dashboards for key users and management.
- 5y+ experience as a Functional Analyst
- Fluent in English; fluent in Dutch OR French
- Experienced in Jira and Confluence