Head of Marketing
About the Client:
Our client is one of the fastest growing start-up businesses within e-commerce industry, catering to customers all over the world. As a global company, the business has a diverse workforce with strong collaboration across different countries.
They are currently looking for a Head of Marketing who will eventually shift into a COO role in the near future. This role is pivotal to the growth and expansion of the business within the Japan market.
About the Role:
- As the Head of Marketing, you will be responsible for the all round marketing activities within the business from strategy planning to execution, as well as team management.
- This role will also be an important bridge between global HQ and the local Japan business where you would have the opportunity to negotiate and propose business plans.
- The role will move into number 2 role in the Japan business as COO where you will be working closely with the Managing Director.
- Proven experience as a senior marketing manager or head of marketing, ideally within a fast paced or start-up environment
- Experience working within e-commerce industry or platform business is a plus.
- Leadership or team management experience
- Capable of business partnering with internal and external stakeholders
- Fluency in Japanese and English, both oral and written