Head of Sales
A fast growing Mobile App Advertising start-up that specialises in AI based SaaS solutions which helps mobile app marketers effectively market and scale their growth. They are a global company with offices in Europe, America, and Asia, and are expanding their business in Japan. An international team and work environment that would be suitable for someone comfortable working in a multi-cultural environment with high level of ownership and ability to communicate and manage international stakeholders.
A Head of Sales with experience in Business Development and Account Management within the Mobile App Advertising or Marketing industry is required for one of the fastest growing Mobile App Marketing platforms in the world. In this role, you will be solely responsible for the growth of the company in Japan, and represent the business as the face of the company in Japan. This role will require a high level of ownership and ability to multi-task, driving sales, marketing, and branding all at the same time.
The successful candidates should speak conversational English and native Japanese, and have experience in the following areas:
- 7+ years of Sales in Advertising, Mobile App Marketing, Mobile App Tracking, or similar industries
- Ability to sell SaaS products to customers in the Japan market (both local and international)
- Experience building company brand, speaking at events, and representing organisation with the Japan market
- Experience working with partners including but not limited to Google, Facebook, Twitter, and others
- Experience managing international stakeholders and promoting Japan interests internally.
You will work closely with internal stakeholders, partners, and clients in order to generate fantastic results and grow company revenue. In return you will be rewarded with a great salary (between 15 - 20m yen), and benefits.
If you are interested please apply now, or contact Tommy Haviland on LinkedIn ASAP.
Applicants must be residents of Japan, native level Japanese speakers, and have permission to work in Japan.