Large Multinational company offering services and technical consulting to a variety of markets such as manufacturing, energy, EPC, and automotive.
- Answering helpdesk calls, and managing the helpdesk ticketing queue
- Installing new PC and Laptops and being able to deploy to users
- PC troubleshooting and support helpdesk (phone, ticketing etc.)
- Supporting remote access VPN users, using remote tools such as WebEx. or remote desktop
- Tasks included end-user support, license tracking, and performing PC maintenance, upgrades and configurations.
- To maintain Systems administration groups.
- To ensure compliance with corporate policies.
- Other tasks will be assigned by Company (Annual power outage/IT Project/Backup tape change/HW replacement remote hands support, etc)
- External Vender Management
- To be responsible for administration and internal support of the Company's PCs, printers,servers, and related equipment.
- College/ University Degree, preferably in IT
- 2+ years helpdesk support experience
- Good command of Windows 7 - 10 and MS Office, Lotus Notes or Outlook
- SAP basic knowledge (desirable)
- Experience with documentation and technical writing to develop Service Desk solutions and procedures
- Good command of written and conversational English and Japanese
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural and multi-national environment
- Training/ presentation skills, organizational and communications skills