Industry Principal Strategist
With a background in value selling and process/solution consulting, you will be perceived as an industry solution and value engineering expert. You will use a consultative approach to create a clear roadmap for technology and process improvements, and the unique value Kinaxis can deliver. You will possess sound knowledge of industry and customer specific business challenges, and articulate how the right combination of process and company solutions can address customer specific needs. This position will require domestic and international travel
- 10+ years of consulting and/or pre-sales with industry experience in the area of supply chain management.
- Strong knowledge of supply chain fundamentals, industry best practices, and available solutions in the SCM / ERP space.
- Ability to articulate the value of supply chain management solutions through compelling presentations. Experience in developing and presenting concise point of views to convey the value of technology solutions and services.
- Consultative sales savvy - appropriately positions software capabilities and interacts across all levels of the organization.
- Effective public speaking / communication skills with the ability to convey necessary concepts, and overcome objections.
- Demonstrated ability to work jointly cross functional (sales, consulting, support, product management) with internal teams to achieve desired revenue and customer satisfaction goals.
- Graduate degree (MBA or MS) preferred
- Finance background/experience a plus