Inside Sales Director
A successful start-up focusing on bringing consumers and financial services organisations closer together. They provide personal financial data aggregation and they also support over 50 enterprise partners with their API. They have a very international team with over 30 nationalities and welcome anyone who can impact their business.
As the Fintech start-up has been experiencing amazing growth (and have already surpassed a headcount of 100), they have decided to build up their sales team by bringing on an Inside Sales Director. Reporting to head of sales, this hands-on position will be responsible for hiring, training, and setting sales strategy and targets.
You should speak native or fluent Japanese, as well as having the following skills:
- Successful background in B2B inside sales and business development
- Understanding of FinTech or SaaS industry
- Strong knowledge of the Japan market as well as global trends
- Experience working in a multinational organisation with cross-functional skills
- Ability to work with the Marketing, Sales, and Engineering teams in order to improve existing and new businesses
- People management experience
- Working at a start-up or have experience selling to a financial institution is a plus
If this sounds like you, please apply!
*Due to the large number of applications, only qualified applicants will be contacted.