Integrated Brand Activation Manager (CF-33974069)
Global FMCG company from France with leading healthcare products for pets.
- Lead both the planning and execiuting of cross function brand campaign by closely collaborating with cross functions and local media partner, and by directing brand activation team members.
- Develop holistic marketing strategy for cross function activation to provide premium brand experience through having a clear and deep knowledge and understanding of customer insights / pain points.
- Develop annual plan of brand media and dotcom SEO and follow-through.
- Minimum 5-7 years of experience in B2C marketing.
- Experience with cross functions projects, meaning working on campaigns across business channels.
- Solid knowledge of digital marketing such as media and contents to manage digital media, analytics tools (Google / Adobe Analytics) and CMS.
- Bachelor's degree with fluent Japanese and business English.
- Nice to have experience with FMCG or related industry but NOT REQUIRED.
To find out more about Computer Futures, please visit www.computerfutures.com | Computer Futures についてもっと詳しく知りたい方はこちらへ→ www.computerfutures.com
Award winner of:
Great Place to Work 2019 | Growth Company of the Year by TALint Recruitment Awards 2019 | Best IT & Technology Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International Awards 2018