Internal application System Engineer (CF-33871495)
Working as part of the operations and maintenance team for several systems that support the operations of shops and employees in Japan, which operate in about 1500+ shops and with 20k employees.
1. Operation and maintenance of the control system
The operation and maintenance includes responding to questions, modifications, and handling failures.
The target system may be one or more of the three systems in the areas of HR (attendance, payroll and employee master management), accounting and purchasing. Depending on your experience, we will decide which system you will be responsible for first, but we expect you to start with the HR-related system.
As there are existing members in charge of each system, you will work together with other members of the team.
The systems you will be in charge of will be rotated after about 13 years, so you will be asked to understand a wide range of different tasks and manage the operation of the systems.
2. Various tasks assigned within the Information Systems Department
Operations related to various orders placed with system vendors, inventory of system-related assets, processing of system-related applications and approvals, etc.
3.Support for new system implementation
Advice and support for the introduction of new systems from the system perspective, together with the department that owns the new system. We also provide support for the introduction of new systems.
4.Proposals from the information system perspective
In addition to operation and maintenance, we also make proposals to users from an information systems perspective.
- Experience in system operation and maintenance as described in the job description above.
- For operation and maintenance, experience in at least two of the following: response to questions, response to modifications, response to failures. Experience in at least two of the above is required.
- For operations and maintenance, experience in at least two of the following areas: human resources (attendance/payroll/employee master management), accounting/accounting and purchasing. Experience in at least one of the following areas is essential.
- English reading, writing and speaking skills and motivation to learn English.
- Fluent Japanese
To find out more about Computer Futures, please visit www.computerfutures.com | Computer Futures についてもっと詳しく知りたい方はこちらへ→ www.computerfutures.com
Award winner of:
Great Place to Work 2019 | Growth Company of the Year by TALint Recruitment Awards 2019 | Best IT & Technology Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International Awards 2018