I am currently working with an energy solutions business with its ambitions of addressing Japan's energy challenges by accelerating the adoption of renewable energy.
They are looking for and IoT Engineer to join their team.
- Development of IoT devices (ESS Master Controller), which are the main components of PowerX battery systems
- Development of IoT gateway for linking battery system with EMS / cloud server
【About the department】
We are developing applications for D2C and retail businesses and cloudification of BMS to be incorporated into large-scale storage batteries (grid batteries, EV quick charging batteries, large marine batteries, and household storage batteries) manufactured at our own factories.
- Experience in software development using either C, C++, or Java
- Experience in developing industrial control systems using Modbus RTU/TCP or EchonetLite
- Basic knowledge of computer science (algorithms, data structures)
- Experience in software development on PLCs and industrial embedded PCs
- Basic knowledge of power systems, transmission and distribution systems, and electricity businesses (power generation, retail, specified wholesalers)
- Basic knowledge of various electricity markets
- Work experience in networking and security
To find out more about Computer Futures, please visit www.computerfutures.com | Computer Futures についてもっと詳しく知りたい方はこちらへ→ www.computerfutures.com
Award winner of:
The IT and Technology Recruitment Company of the Year by TIARA Awards 2018 | Best Large Company to Work For by TIARA Awards 2021 | Best CSR Initiative by TIARA Awards2019 | Best Workplace by Great Place to Work Institution 2018, 2020 & 2021