* The Data and analytics Manager is to lead the BI transfor mation program while supporting the current ecosystem.
* His/her first mission will be to fully understand the current BI landscape (data, sources and interfaces, reports, KPI definition, BI tools…), the main actors involved (3 divisions business teams and I T) and assess the level of maturity of our organization on both Business intelligence and data management axis.
* Meanwhile, he/she will start building a strategic vision of what should be our future BI ecosystem, knowing that some alignments and requirements will come from our Global teams.
* Once the vision is clear and validated, he/she will have to lead the whole program, ensuring a smooth transition between the as is and to be model.
* The candidate will be expected to have a strong ownership and understanding of the technology bricks chosen, to be very hands on and not only to limit his role to the program management ( scope, resource, cost, and schedule).
* He/she will also have to set a local governance on data, and progressively guide our organization toward a new culture where decisions are supported by data, easily accessible to the right population.
* Security requirements around data will also be a strong focus to ensure not only a technological change, but also a change that aims at sharing the right da ta to the right people only.
* The candidate will be familiar with both current and new BI technologies and will ideally have a similar transformation experience in Japan
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or a related field
* A minimum of 5 years of experience in a Business Intelligence role
* Proven experience leading and managing BI teams or similar scale project/program including local and offshore vendors managemen t
Strong understanding of related technologies and tools
- Files, API, streaming ingestion with tools such as Azure Data factory, events hub
- Overall data platform management with tools like Azure Synapse analytics, Databricks, Delta Lake
- Data governance with tool such as Azure Purview, Collibra
- BI visualization tools like Power BI, QlikView
* Strong analytical and problem solving skills
* Self starter: takes direction and self motivated to work autonomously
* Excellent communication and presentation skills
* Experience with data warehousing and ETL processes is a plus
* Experience in report development and user support on Power BI is a plus
* Precedent experience in Retail industry
* Languages: Japanese (native), English (business), French (nice to have
To find out more about Computer Futures, please visit www.computerfutures.com | Computer Futures についてもっと詳しく知りたい方はこちらへ→ www.computerfutures.com
Award winner of:
The IT and Technology Recruitment Company of the Year by TIARA Awards 2018 | Best Large Company to Work For by TIARA Awards 2021 | Best CSR Initiative by TIARA Awards2019 | Best Workplace by Great Place to Work Institution 2018, 2020 & 2021