· IT Director, Japan will drive technology and digital capabilities to sustain and grow the business in Japan. The position will be responsible for planning, implementing, and running IT solutions across Infrastructure, Workplace, Security, Supply Chain, Finance, HR, Sales, Marketing, and Data & Analytics functions.
・The role involves building strong business partnership across functions and BU leadership, influencing business capability improvement with technology, building & leading teams, delivering key projects and business outcomes, ensuring operational excellence of existing solutions, and great employee experiences with technology.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities
Business Partnership & IT Planning
* Act as a business leader who brings IT functional skills to the table, focused on achieving the right outcomes for the Japan business by leveraging technology.
* Visible champion for digital capabilities that can deliver business value.
* Build strong partnerships with Japan leadership and functional teams to align on a Joint Business Plan for IT - across operational excellence and new capability.
* Drive cross-functional alignment and partnership to adopt and get full value realization from IT systems and investments. Get right people-process-technology balance.
* Represent IT Functional directions, architecture, standards, compliance needs, and priorities in Japan business, and ensure alignmen
* Deliver on JBP - projects delivering on committed business outcomes, with quality, at the right cost and timelines.
* Deliver on operational excellence & SLAs; anticipate, identify and resolve risks & issues; get timely attention to break barriers and solve problems.
* Takes personal ownership for a subset of the functional domain areas that need leadership focus and energy.
* Continually oversee performance at all levels and hold the IT team accountable for driving a high-performance mindset throughout the organization
* Achieve right balance between local relevance and global/regionally scaled solutions.
* Manage overall IT budgets, including expense and capital to targets.
* Develop team, utilizing growth competencies and IT competency framework for team and individual development planning.
* Build strong partnerships with Regional and Global IT teams, to fully leverage them for solution design, delivery and sustainment to achieve optimum outcomes for the Japan business.
* Ensure strong talent management process to attract, develop and retain great IT talent, and assure succession and continuity.
* Provide strong leadership and management of the Japan IT team, setting a unified direction for the team and ensure priorities are clear.
Education & Experience
* 10 years+ IT management, planning, delivery, and people leadership, ideally in CPG businesses
* Ability to build and maintain relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
* Demonstrated commercial and financial acumen to engage as a business leader
* Deep technical expertise in at least few of infrastructure, workplace, supply chain, comme
* Demonstrated, hands-on experience in project delivery, IT service management, business transformation/ change management, etc
* Excellent communication and influence skills - both in Japanese and English.
* Inspiring and people focused leader with demonstrable experience in building high performing talent
* Experience operating at a leadership level
* Experience managing vendors and contractors, and negotiation skills
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business, or other related field. Or equivalent work experience
To find out more about Computer Futures, please visit www.computerfutures.com | Computer Futures についてもっと詳しく知りたい方はこちらへ→ www.computerfutures.com
Award winner of:
The IT and Technology Recruitment Company of the Year by TIARA Awards 2018 | Best Large Company to Work For by TIARA Awards 2021 | Best CSR Initiative by TIARA Awards2019 | Best Workplace by Great Place to Work Institution 2018, 2020 & 2021