IT Helpdesk Engineer
Multinational Manufacturer with markets across the globe, including APAC countries such as Japan, Vietnam, China, Thailand, Taiwan and the Philipines.
This desktop support engineer role will be part of the internal IT team in the Tokyo main office. This role will focus on internal user support for desktop systems for Japanese internal users, while also linking with APAC regional offices (China, Vietnam, Thailand, Philipines, Taiwan) to support projects to migrate and integrate these systems.
- Handson helpdesk support experience, ideally L1-L3 troubleshooting capabilities with PC, laptop, Windows, phones, emails, and other business software applications.
- Customer service skills, able to respond and prioritise tickets to solve technical issues in a timely manner.
- Fluent Japanese language skills, both speaking and writing. English fluency is preferable, must at least speak conversational level and write emails.
- Able to support projects to upgrade or migrate to new technologies.
- Team player, great coordination skills
- Self starter, independent
- Problem solving skills