- Lead a small team of 2-3 engineers as the IT Infrastructure Manager.
- Oversee the design, implementation, operation, maintenance, and issue resolution of IT infrastructure, including cloud services, networks, servers, and databases.
- Understand the needs of the Japanese market and propose, design, implement, and manage IT infrastructure to support those needs.
- Collaborate closely with the IT department at our headquarters to align with global IT direction and plans.
- Provide L3 support for the internal infrastructure, while L1-L2 support is handled separately by a helpdesk team.
- Key customers include internal management, staff at headquarters and stores, franchisees, and IT departments from other markets (Australia, Europe, Taiwan), as well as external partners, vendors, and service providers.
- Extensive knowledge and practical experience of at least 5 years in AWS, Azure, networks, servers, and databases, with expertise in at least one of these areas.
- Basic understanding of project management with at least 3 years of experience participating in or leading projects.
- Desirable knowledge of basic accounting and finance.
- Experience in system design, implementation, and operation on AWS and Azure platforms.
- Experience in designing, implementing, and operating networks, especially Palo Alto.
- Experience in designing, implementing, and operating servers, especially Windows Server.
- Experience in designing, implementing, and operating databases, especially SQL Server.
- Demonstrated leadership in driving initiatives with the ability to involve and engage team members.
- Capability to perform hands-on tasks when necessary while effectively delegating and controlling tasks to subordinates.
- Strong teamwork and communication skills to collaborate with other departments and teams without siloing and provide mutual support.
- Proactive and eager to learn new technologies and processes to enhance job performance.
- Native-level Japanese language proficiency.
- Business-level English language proficiency.
- Domestic travel is required, though not so frequent (once every ~2 months)
Key Results, KPIs (Team):
- Time taken to resolve L3 support tickets.
- Operational efficiency of networks, servers, and databases.
- Project completion within schedule, budget, and scope.
To find out more about Computer Futures, please visit www.computerfutures.com | Computer Futures についてもっと詳しく知りたい方はこちらへ→ www.computerfutures.com
Award winner of:
The IT and Technology Recruitment Company of the Year by TIARA Awards 2018 | Best Large Company to Work For by TIARA Awards 2021 | Best CSR Initiative by TIARA Awards2019 | Best Workplace by Great Place to Work Institution 2018, 2020 & 2021