IT Network Architect (CF-33898008)
Purpose of Function
the Network/Solutions architect will play a pivotal role in driving medical device interoperability to improve clinical outcomes, manage costs of care, improve staff satisfaction, and enhance patient experience for healthcare clients. As the Network/Solutions architect for Japan, you will lead the integration work for Acute Care areas such as intensive care, perioperative care and neonatal care. You will act as the authority for implementation of new services and solutions for healthcare clients based on Connected Technologies. The system offerings from Connected Technologies include Data Integration, Alarm Management, Remote Care, Assisted Therapies, Hospital Data Analytics, Digital Services and Cybersecurity. You will be responsible for the analysis, design, development and delivery of the technical solutions/activities, which includes understanding the client's needs, building the solution, and presenting the solution to the client. The Network/Solutions architect will also be responsible for pre-sales professional services support, and post-sales professional services support for Connected Technologies offerings. You will also ensure that rigorous documentation is created and maintained at all times.
Task and Responsibilities
Pre-Sales Professional Services Support
* Collaborate with and support the Sales and Marketing teams to promote Connected Technologies offerings to enhance the probability of winning large healthcare tenders/opportunities.
* Gather information using site survey documentation to identify the clients' existing healthcare IT networking infrastructure requirements and capabilities to enable the proposed Connected Technologies solution to be quoted by the sales team in line with customer's requirements.
* Be the technical subject matter expert on healthcare IT integrations and device connectivity for Connected Technologies offerings. This includes providing direction and or support throughout the implementation and integration patient monitoring systems and/or therapy devices to the Hospital's Electronic Medical Record (EMR) and/or Clinical Information System (CIS) via the Dräger Infinity Gateway to meet customer/contractual requirements.
* Provide a high level of technical demonstrations including internal staff training and development. Post-Sales Professional Services Support
* Be the technical subject matter expert and provide after-sales support as required for Connected Technologies offerings to ensure the system is functionally efficiently and meeting customer requirements.
* Escalate field issues that cannot be resolved locally to the appropriate local or overseas business unit or competency center, so issues are resolved effectively and within required timelines.
* Support and maintain installed base throughout the product life cycle to ensure optimum utilization and customer satisfaction.
* Experience as a Healthcare Integration Specialist in the healthcare domain with integrations deployed at an enterprise scale.
* Experience with ethernet switching and TCP/IP networking (extensive routing expertise not expected)
* Desirable - networking qualification like CCNA
* Expect to be leading team to implement network infrastructure at smaller scale, or advising hospital IT on our requirements for integration into a larger network
* Experience with biomedical devices, in particular patient monitoring
* General experience with windows server environments
* Network and IT troubleshooting experience
* Experience with integration of hospital systems such as EMR, ADT and Cardiology Information Systems.
* Experience in designing, developing, installing and maintaining healthcare data interchanges generally and specifically HL7 Version 2.x and FHIR based interfaces.
* Demonstrated experience working with integration engines
* Demonstrated experience working with EMR systems
* Experience with XML, SOAP, JSON and REST technologies
* Experience working with SQL databases
Skills, Special , Competencies, or Certifications
* Strong communication skills, also in English, both verbally and written.
* Strong organization skills with the ability to multitask.
* Ability to work within a collaborative team environment.
* Demonstrate WE LEAD Criteria (I Build Trust, I create value for the customer, I embrace diversity, I deliver results, I enable others, I provide direction).
Recommended trainings internal
* Network fundamentals
* Infinity Gateway
* Vista 120 Gateway
* Device trainings as required, e.g. ICS/M300, IACS
* Wireshark - Analysis of Infinity monitoring conversation matrix (this is troubleshooting and network understanding / skills)
* SCG / RDC
Suggested External trainings
* Networking qualification like CCNA (Cisco) or similar
* Maybe one day, Mirth connect training or (preferred) HL7/FHIR relate
To find out more about Computer Futures, please visit www.computerfutures.com | Computer Futures についてもっと詳しく知りたい方はこちらへ→ www.computerfutures.com
Award winner of:
Great Place to Work 2019 | Growth Company of the Year by TALint Recruitment Awards 2019 | Best IT & Technology Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International Awards 2018