Our client is one of the top Internet services companies in Japan with Headquarters in Tokyo. They provide services in various domains, ranging from e-commerce, travel, finance to mobile carrier services. The culture is friendly, diverse, welcoming and fast-paced.
They are looking to hire a project manager for their new project. The role is a great opportunity to experience a variety of hands-on project management tasks and work with different stakeholders in a dynamic and global team. This is a contract position for their long-term project.
- Start date: ASAP
- Must be in Japan with relevant work permit
- Business Japanese level, business English level
- +7 years of experiences in IT project management in both Waterfall and Agile methodologies
- Proficient in managing various internal and external teams
- Skilled in project delivery and project governance, including budgeting, vendor contracts management and other project management related matters
- Working location: Tokyo, Japan
If you are interested in this position and would like to know more, please click "Apply for this job" below or get in touch with Phoenix Nghiem at +81 50-3150-9372 for more details.
SThree Japan is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.Apply for this Job