International company with global brand recognition.
The Project Manager will join the company's Digital Program focusing on improving applications used internally. Currently the applications supporting some of the business functions are legacy systems or locally developed applications.
In the 4 years program, the program objective is to move as much as possible those legacy systems to central applications or modernized those application locally.
The IT Project Manager will manage one important project inside this program. Working closely as a pair with the Business Lead, the IT Project Manager will ensure all IT parties (internal and external) provide the right delivery within quality standard based on the agreed schedule. IT Project Manager will also be involved in key project decision, both Business and IT related, as co leader of the whole project.
IT Project Manager will:
- Helping to define the project scope, goals and deliverables
- Taking care of the budget, documentation, staffing and making sure everyone has a role in the project
- Delivering updates on the progress and possible obstacles facing a project
- Managing and resolving issues as they arise and identifying potential risks and creating plans if they occur
- Reporting and documenting progress to communicate with the team and key
- Providing quality assurance to be compliant with BMW Working instruct ion and other
- Bachelor's degree or further with an IT specialization.
- Project management qualifications.
- Experience within corporate IT position.
Good to have technical skills:
- Technologies: SQL SERVER, .NET, AWS (IT skills certifications preferred)
- Process: ITIL, PMBOK, Scrum, Kanban
- High Business English communication skill - to be able to challenge Vendors or
Regional/Central teams to convey Japan point of view.
- High Business Japanese communication skill - to be able to communicate with our internal users and stakeholders.
- Good knowledge on key IT concepts like Security, Interfaces, Data Migration & Master Data Management and Application Operation.
- Advanced skill for communication, documentation, analytics, problem solving, and vender management - this position will require to work deeply with central and regional teams.
To find out more about Computer Futures, please visit www.computerfutures.com | Computer Futures についてもっと詳しく知りたい方はこちらへ→ www.computerfutures.com
Award winner of:
The IT and Technology Recruitment Company of the Year by TIARA Awards 2018 | Best Large Company to Work For by TIARA Awards 2021 | Best CSR Initiative by TIARA Awards2019 | Best Workplace by Great Place to Work Institution 2018, 2020 & 2021