Location: Yokohama, Kanagawa, Japan
Salary: ¥7000000 - ¥10000000 per annum + competitive
Sectors: Cloud & Infrastructure
Job Type: Permanent
Foreign Retailer headquartered in Europe and strong brand and markets in Japan.
- Monitors, diagnoses and resolves problems with IT systems to ensure systems work efficiently. IT systems include local and global applications, data and voice devices, telephone systems, data and voice lines, PCs and mobile devices.
- Works with global IT closely for global IT systems.
- Plans and undertake projects to improve and upgrade IT systems.
- Manages IT related environment including machine room, hardware and software lifecycle, backup, stable network and telephone.
- Operates IT systems including system maintenance, power outage and license management.
- Creates, updates and organizes documents of IT systems.
- Configures IT systems to support business.
- Provide user support
- Provide L1, L2 and L3 for local systems, L1 for global systems.
- Delivers IT business project (lead/support)
- Bridges between global IT and business users
- Supports users for everything internal IT is responsible for
- Japanese Native, English Fluency, ability to communicate and coordinate with overseas IT teams
- Wide knowledge of infrastructure systems, especially CISCO network. Migration experience is greatly appreciated.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or engineering, or possess strong IT relevant experience
- Basic desktop, telephone, business application software support ability
- Great skills in customer support, troubleshooting, and problem solving
To find out more about Computer Futures, please visit www.computerfutures.com