Java Developer (CF-33930235)
The position is responsible for designing, developing, releasing, and maintaining web applications for Japan. S/He will collaborate with various cross-functional teams such as operations, marketing, manufacturing, Treat, etc., to ensure projects are developed successfully within the timelines. S/He will work in a full-functional digital development team with business analysts, software engineers, quality engineers, DevOps engineers, and support engineers to drive digital transformation innovation.
In this role, you will…
- Write clean, maintainable and fully tested Java code (preferably Java 8 and higher).
- Integrate the application with the other web services.
- Ensure software development principles, standards, and best practices are followed for each project.
- Maintenance of existing websites and provide support of critical production issues.
- Participate in daily stand-ups, reviews, design sessions and architectural discussion.
- Work with product team and other development teams to develop user stories and propose high-quality user experience solutions for web and mobile applications.
- Review and analyze system specifications.
- Work with tertiary groups such as Security, Architecture, IT Operations, and QA to ensure quality design, delivery, and adherence to corporate standards.
In this role, you'll need …
- BS/MS degree or equivalent.
- 5+ years of experience developing large-scaled Java applications is required.
- 3+ years of experience in Spring framework is required.
- Experience in Java testing framework Junit is required.
- Experience in developing software with Agile methodology such as Scrum, Kanban.
- Experience in developing RESTful or GraphQL-based applications.
- Experience with Alibaba Cloud, AWS or Heroku.
- Experience with container technology such as Docker or Kubernetes.
- Experience with building pipelines using Jenkins, Bamboo, Ansible or Terraform is a plus.
- Experience with WeChat application development is a plus.
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English and Japanese.
To find out more about Computer Futures, please visit www.computerfutures.com | Computer Futures についてもっと詳しく知りたい方はこちらへ→ www.computerfutures.com
Award winner of:
Great Place to Work 2019 | Growth Company of the Year by TALint Recruitment Awards 2019 | Best IT & Technology Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International Awards 2018