Lead Front-end Developer opportunity to join a Cyber-security and identity solutions provider. The company specialises in Data Protection and Cryptography. You will be joining a growing company with a proven track record in developing highly secure applications for enterprises. The company is at the cutting edge of development, turning research & development ideas into reality.
Lead Front-end Developer Position - Fully Remote - Up to £80,000 + Benefits + Bonus
The business is expanding its development team as it is grows its next generation of products.
As a Lead Front-end Developer, you will be part of an Agile development team and demonstrate that great people management skill is as important as writing great code. You will find yourself working with the development team and product manager to create software solutions.
Skills and experience:
- At least 5 years of proven commercial experience of developing responsive and secure front-end applications
- You welcome feedback and promote knowledge sharing
- Ability to work independently and willingness to learn new technologies and skills
- Committed team player and ability to work under pressure
- Technical leadership experience
- Proficient in Angular and Typescript
- Experience with React or React Native (desirable)
- Familiarity with Electron framework is advantageous
- Good understanding of frontend automated end-to-end testing
- Knowledge of WebAssembly would be highly beneficial
- Interest in cybersecurity and information security technology
- Excellent communication and documentation skills
If you are interested in the position, don't hesitate, apply now.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales
Apply for this Job