This client is known for prioritising delivering next generation solutions and bringing innovation in financial services to life.
Reporting to directly to the Chief Operating Officer, this role spearheads the marketing activities to execute online and offline marketing initiatives to drive preference and brand awareness.
We are searching for a Marketing expert with a strong appetite for a growth strategy to be the driving force of their marketing activities. Your role will be to own the end to end responsibility from deployment of strategy, campaigns, and acquisition.
As an individual contributor, this is an exciting opportunity for you to own, shape and grow the marketing impact of all the large startup's brands and services. Responsibilities include but is not limited to the following:
- Integrate overall marketing strategic vision for the business to drive sales of both existing and new products.
- Develop optimised acquisition channels including SEO, paid search, display, social media, offline media and email marketing. .
- Develop and manage PR, event organisation, Affiliates partnerships, content campaigns, creative assets and promotional activities that increase acquisition through multiple channels. .
- B2B Marketing expertise, preferably in the financial, FX or trading related sectors.
- Must have the ability to write accurate and engaging campaign briefs and summarise data into high level reports.
- Needs to speak strong Japanese skills.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and prioritise effectively is a must
--Due to the large number of applicants, only qualified candidates will be contacted--