Mid Market Customer Success Manager (CF-33956028)
International mobile analytics company that aims to combine consumer and market data to provide insights powered by artificial intelligence.
This is a remote-first company that trusts their people to work from the location that works for them.
As a Customer Success Manager at this global company, you will be responsible for a defined set of customers and will be accountable for driving adoption, engagement, renewal, and growth of their platform and data set.
This is a sales and client relationship role, not technical support.
You will be responsible for and take pride in…
- Develop your customer success plans for Japan and other APAC countries mid market account, mostly are tech start-ups companies, help them drive business value from data.ai platform
- Ensure the customer success plan is being executed
- Able to manage mid market client on-boarding program
- Responsible for key customer success metrics, including customer churn, renewals and upsell opportunities
You should recognize yourself in the following...
- N1 level Japanese is a must!
- Busines-level English
- A Bachelor's degree is required
- At least 3+ in a client success role and/or account management role, better with experience in Mobile or Data industry
- Thorough understanding of mobile apps and app stores or have strong willingness to learn
- Energy and creativity are key characteristics that describe you and the projects you lead. You make it happen. Boom!
To find out more about Computer Futures, please visit www.computerfutures.com | Computer Futures についてもっと詳しく知りたい方はこちらへ→ www.computerfutures.com
Award winner of:
Great Place to Work 2019 | Growth Company of the Year by TALint Recruitment Awards 2019 | Best IT & Technology Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International Awards 2018