Narita Plant IT Lead (CF-33941919)
* Manages relationships with the client teams and act as IT SPOC. Demonstrate solid technical knowledge and strong business knowledge, require limited direction, give significant direction, handle highly complex problems.
* Understands the business and its strategy/initiatives, and translates them into IT demand and prioritize the key IT initiatives.
* Define the target digital maturity level and achieve it by completing the key IT initiatives.
* Ensure the IT services meet the business needs and lead the digital/IT transformation with the business/ IT key stakeholders to maximize the IT values.
* Develops and maintains effective collaborative relationships within GMSGQ IT Japan team and other function IT leaders.
* Manage or participate on projects as required.
To find out more about Computer Futures, please visit www.computerfutures.com | Computer Futures についてもっと詳しく知りたい方はこちらへ→ www.computerfutures.com
Award winner of:
Great Place to Work 2019 | Growth Company of the Year by TALint Recruitment Awards 2019 | Best IT & Technology Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International Awards 2018