Network Architect (CF-33943742)
Global medical and safety products company is now looking for Bilingual Network Architect/Presales.
- Collaborate with and support the Sales and Marketing teams to promote products offerings to enhance the probability of winning large healthcare tenders/opportunities.
- Gather information to identify the clients' existing healthcare IT networking infrastructure requirements and capabilities to enable the proposed solution to be quoted by the sales team.
- Healthcare IT integrations and device connectivity to meet customer/contractual requirements.
- Be the technical subject matter expert and provide after-sales support to ensure the system is functionally efficiently and meeting customer requirements.
- Escalate field issues that cannot be resolved locally to the appropriate local or overseas.
- Experience with ethernet switching and TCP/IP networking
- Cisco networking qualification
- Expect to be leading team to implement network infrastructure
- General experience with windows server environments
- Network and IT troubleshooting experience
- Experience in designing, developing, installing and maintaining healthcare data interchanges generally
- Demonstrated experience working with integration engines
- Experience with XML, SOAP, JSON and REST technologies
- Experience working with SQL databases
- Native level Japanese
- Business or more English
If you are interested in this position and would like to know more, please click "Apply for this job" below or get in touch with KazIwata at +81 50 3150 9382 for more details.
SThree Japan is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.