Global food and beverage brand.
PMO Section - PMO Manager
Employment Type Full-time
9M-12M per year (basic monthly salary + bonus), for an exceptional candidate, a higher salary can be considered.
*Workable at Superflex
Work style reform initiatives Flextime
Core time 11:00~15:00
Interviews can be conducted by online video
Function: Business Systems
Organization: PMO Section
Employment form: Regular employee
Full-time employee: Manager
Job description/main roles and responsibilities
■ Job description
- Manage progress, issues, and risks of overall Solution Delivery, ensure quality, and coordinate between departments and projects
- Cooperate with the service desk to ensure the quality of transport, to ensure the quality of Continuous Response, Release Management, quality testing, and devops promotion of mobile applications.
- Understand the strategy of global IT strategy and business and formulate the direction and strategy policy of the entire project, from concept to delivery of mobile applications.
- Maintenance of project management tools such as Asana
- Responsible for all management, promotion, budget, quality, and completion within the period of the project in charge
- Coordination with team engineers and related departments
- Human resource development, labor management
- PMO experience over 5 years of development projects, mobile application is highly appreciated.
- 3 years or more of management experience, end to end delivery experience
- Strong ability to understand business requirements, provide advice on best practices
- Solutions oriented, able to seek out problem areas and solve critical issues
[Nice to have]
- PMP or PMO experience
- English ability (TOEIC 800 or higher if possible), Japanese fluency is a must