Currently, we're looking for a Power BI Specialist & Administrator for a company within the Insurance sector, to join their Data Warehouse team.
The scope is about being the central person withing the company for implementation and maintenance of PowerBI solutions. You have the responsibility of creating and maintaining a PowerBI community, which aims to support and guide users implementing their reportings. Defining and monitoring development standards and guidelines will be part of the mission in this context.
As PowerBI administrator, you should be able to monitor this technical environment and propose improvements where needed. Ypu will also be asked to develop reports for the data team and other internal teams.
- Experience in DWH concepts and run: Senior (5-8y)
- Extensive knowledge and hands-on experience with Power BI in an administrator and developer role: Medior (2-5y)
- Being aware of best practices, trends & evolutions of the IT industry and most particularly Microsoft SQL Server technologies stacks and Power BI: Junior (0-2y)
- Ability to interact with Business Owners and gather Business Requirements: Medior (2-5y)
- Ability to translate Business Requirements into functional & technical Requirements: Medior (2-5y)
- Database modelling: Medior (2-5y)
- Experience as BI developer on SQL Server based technologies
- Experience within Insurance or financial domain
- Experience on projects with different technology stacks, integration aspects (with packages or external solutions) & infrastructure aspect
- Knowledge about/experience in DWH running in Azure environment
- Database modelling via modelling tools such as Erwin or Visio
- Startdate: ASAP
- Project duration: 12 months
- Language: English (mandatory) + Dutch/French (1 of 2 is mandatory)
- Location: Brussels Centre
If interested or if you require any more information, feel free to reach out or apply!Apply for this Job