Pre Sales System Engineer
International Network Security platform provider that is investing in rapidly growing the Japan office to meet their explosive sales.
Work with cutting-edge technology in a major leading Network Security vendor with a flexible work-life balance and guidance to expand your experience and career!
The Pre Sales Engineer will be responsible for performing customer demonstrations, explaining features and benefits to customers, assisting the customer with network designs, and configurations to meet specific customer requirements.
You should be able to speak Fluent Japanese and Basic English (read / write), and possess some experience in the following areas:
- Knowledge of Layer-4-7 well-known protocols and technologies, such as HTTP, DNS, SSL, and Caching and TCP/IP networking concept and experience of packet analysis.
- Basic understanding of common web penetrating testing tools such burp suite, zed attack proxy.
- Experience of WAF/IDS/IPS tuning and signature creation with regular expressions.
- Strong experience in UNIX/LINUX environment. Candidate is required to build his/her own setup in lab by himself/herself using Unix/Linux client/server environment.
- Scripting programming experience in Python or Tcl along with Unix/Linux technical experience
For more information, please apply or contact Julien Hulet on LinkedIn, or by email (j.hulet @ computerfutures.com) as soon as possible.