Global healthcare company.
develop / deploy strategies and lead / manage projects with a focus on (but not limited to) change management to drive transformative change (process and system harmonization, new go-to-market and channel management model deployment, establishment of best-in-class business intelligence and sales force effectiveness capabilities) in the company
- Manages key projects across ComEx teams and other businesses and functions, with an emphasis on (but not limited to) change management, new business model or process implementation, culture change, etc.
- Identifies, creates, synthesizes and disseminates best practices and innovative solutions from within and outside the company in areas such as change management, new business model or process implementation, culture change, etc.; is a subject matter expert
- Creates and disseminates frameworks, processes, playbooks, etc. for change management
- Educates and trains staff within ComEx and across the company on change management concepts, tools and processes via workshops, presentations, etc.
- Partners with other teams in ComEx and across the company to provide support and guidance in the implementation of new business models, organizational changes, innovative project execution, etc.
- Minimum 7 years work experience required
- Experience in human resources or management consulting preferred
- BA required; advanced degree a plus
- English and Japanese fluency required (written and spoken)
- Change management expertise
- Strategic thinking