Principle Data Scientist
A global healthcare-device company.
* Gather, cleanse and manage data from various sources.
* Be a partner with IT to understand systems & interfaces
* Develop and manage databases to enable analytics
* Perform the role as the lead Business Intelligence & Advanced Analytics expert and evangelist.
* Collaborate with ComEx management, and specialists, as well as BU / therapy groups / Functions
* Understand complex business challenges, develop hypotheses, integrate internal and external data sources.
* Assist CRM enablement and commercial capabilities through developing measurement scheme and its execution for their SFE initiatives.
* Preferably 3+ years of relevant work experience in BI and Advanced Analytics area.
* Data cleansing / managing experience with ability to understand complex models and business processes.
* Hands on experience to manage data in ERP such as SAP, JDE or AS400 and their add-on systems.
* Ability to work effectively in a matrix organization * Experience in working in large complex BI projects * Strong business acumen and can recognize problems, opportunities and provide valueadded business solutions
* Able to work independently and manage multiple task assignments
* Communicate various stakeholders effectively with respect to achieve the goals.
* Fluent in Japanese and business level English for communication / presentation / reporting