- Work with coordinating departments to create and implement a decisive project plan and strategy from product development to launch.
- Act as the key authority and point of contact for project development concepts, business strategy and business models.
- Perform various project management duties, including creating a budget and ensuring it is not exceeded, managing work plans and facilitating an efficient product development effort between individual co-workers and departments.
- Work cross functionally across the business to bring the product vision to life with prototypes and mocks.
- Collect, analyze, and report on data and adjust development plans as needed to facilitate a successful new product rollout.
- Represent the voice of the end consumer throughout the development process.
- Ensure that high standards of reliability, quality, usability, and measurement are adhered to throughout each phase of product development.
EOE Statement: Specialist Staffing Group is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.comApply for this Job