Fast Growing Network Security Vendor with Global HQ in the US - International Environment with start-up like culture in Japan
- Manage all product lifecycle (Product launch, Local pricing, End of Sales / Life)
- Localize sales operation schemes working with the sales and operation team.
- Create, review, and update all technical information such as Product specifications
- Write Solution Briefs, blogs, SNS, Case Studies, White Papers, and other strategic collateral to support the business and establish thought leadership
- Respond to inquiries related to products and solutions
- Provide sales enablement for the latest features and products to our partners and customers.
- Provide internal sales training
- Share feedback from the local sales team with U.S. headquarters
- Deliver presentations to media and customers for new product launches
- Communicate with U.S. headquarters regularly to share updates.
- Develop and maintain relationships with local industry analysts
3+ years of experience in Product Marketing, Technical Marketing Engineer, Presales Systems Engineering or Technical Support Engineering in IT/Networking Industries
Excellent technical writing skills, including ability to create original content based on research
Business Level English and Native Level Japanese
Networking knowledge - Routing / Switching, Load balancing, etc.
Security knowledge - Firewall / Web Application Firewall, DDoS Protection, SIEM,
Virtualization knowledge - Containers, Hypervisors, IaaS, SaaS
- Excellent presentation skills in both Japanese and English to communicate product functionality and advantages
- Experience with competitive analysis including the ability to demonstrate unique value propositions to target markets
- Knowledge of the Telecom, Networking, Security, or 5G market
- Self-starter with the ability to work in a fast-paced and collaborative environment
- Possess great integrity