This client is known for prioritising delivering next generation solutions and bringing innovation in financial services to life, specializing in B2B and B2B2C products for cryptocurrency, digital payments, digital wallets, digital investments, and more. Having been experiencing strong growth since it's start, the client is looking for a new product manager to lead the end-to-end lifecycle of both their current products and future offerings.
Reporting to directly to the Chief Operating Officer, you will help define and drive significant product decisions and strategies while collaborating with internal shareholders, working closely with developers and vendors to develop road maps and deliver end to end on project basis.
The right candidate is a highly driven, analytically team player with a positive attitude and the experience to lead all stages of the product lifecycle. You are also comfortable multi-tasking in a fast-paced and high-pressure start-up environment and hold yourself accountable for results.
This position will report directly to the chief of product and work closely with everyone on the team.
You should speak native or fluent Japanese, business-level English and have the following skills:
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a Product Management role
- Direct experience in banking, SaaS, FinTech, or Consulting
- A knack for understanding customer needs and translating them into amazing products
- Analytical and meticulous - can easily find the edge cases when developing business requirements
- Experience leading project development teams
- Exceptional written and in-person presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines under pressure
- Ability to engage customers and ask them the right questions
- Attention to detail and the tenacity to make sure quality standards are high
If this sounds like you, please apply!
*Due to the large number of applications, only qualified applicants will be contacted.