My client is a food delivery business with proven success in over 40 countries all over the globe, 3 million orders on daily basis and over 500,000 restaurants as partners. Following their achievements in all the countries they operate it, this new player in town is ready to disrupt and replicate their success here in Japan.
What you will be doing
- Define and communicate product requirements and specifications by understanding processes
- Analyse data and internal user feedback to build solid business cases to support and justify feature development.
- Ensure strong collaboration and communication across the company and serve as a primary product point of contact for Sales, Restaurant Experience and Logistics.
- Define and communicate product strategy and roadmap to the regional and global product team
- Collects and coordinates feature requests from all departments; Prioritize and adjust the market product backlog according to strategic product value.
- Coordinate bug reports and change requests which includes customer-facing and internal-facing products
- Rollout features and ensure stakeholder involvement and education of the new product.
You will succeed if you have
- At least 3 years of experience managing web and mobile consumer products as a product/tech specialist in an e-commerce company. Plus points if you have worked in a similar organization like ours.
- A passion to build a great product & be successful with that product in the market.
- A passion for design excellence, usability & consumer appeal in products.
- A good understanding of and passion for scrum and agile software development methodologies.
- A sense of urgency, pragmatism and a solution-oriented approach to problem-solving.
- An analytical mindset and skill-set.
- A passion for finding amazing food and great service.